Sunday, March 14, 2010

You find out something new every day.

Today I was real pleased to discovered that my computer isn't one of those kind of computers that can only write in capital letters. This was a real treat to me to find out, as now I will be able to write words that match how I think like a whole lot better, and I will be able to only emphasize words by making them capital letters when I want to, instead of all the time like I was doing.

I'm ashamed to say that it was a Godless liberal progressive, probably someone who would force the government to gay-marry me to my neighbors, who showed me where the "Caps Lock" button is on my computer, which is the button you can press to make the letters not be all capital letters or, if you press it again, make them all be capital letters, like I was writing before he showed me that. I guess even traitors to this great country can do something good once in a very rare while.


Anyway, thank you Internet commie lib Craigslist guy, for the helpful computer advice. Today, a patriot thanks you. Tomorrow, we are enemies once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment