Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I knew it! Obama isn't even human!

I just saw something that has left me, Michael Weiner, Albuquerque's super-patriot, reeling and tripping around and spilling my beer all over the floor in excitement and disbelief and wonder.

But first of all: a little background, if I please, and I do. I have always known there was something just WRONG about Obama. As one of my heroes once said, radio giant Michael Savage, he doesn't look any president I've ever seen.

I mean, I've always known Obama's not even an American citizen, of course, that's obvious. And I've always known there was a pretty good chance he might be the Antichrist, though I've never been entirely positive about that one cause I'd always heard that the Antichrist's real name was supposed to be "Nicolae Carpathia," like the Bible says, though that might still turn out to be "Obama's" real name.

(Oh man, it probably is, I had really never thought of that!!!)

BUT NEVER, in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that he was actually like some kind of a robot made by scientists in a test tube. Never...until I saw THIS.


Now there's still something about the guy talking, James David Manning, that I don't quite trust. I mean, he looks WAY too much like Obama for me to ever give him my heart entirely. He looks more like a car thief or some kinda rapist than an American preacher, but whatever, I guess. It takes all kinds I suppose.

Because it's not like people can just put lies up on the Internet, and he had to have heard all this scary stuff from SOMEWHERE. Obama! A robot! Altered! Or something.

"Is Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama--has he been altered to serve the will of the abyss called Hell and its king called the Devil?"

"Has this man's temperament been medically and scientifically altered?"

"That he is not a man, that he has been doctored by, I don't know if it's the Pentagon...."

"This man is certainly not from God. ...An emissary of the Devil."

"This man is not human."

"Barrack Hussein Obama does not have blood running in his veins. He doesn't have blood in his veins. This man is not human. You can't embarrass him. I've talked about his wife, I've talked about his mother. I've talked about his grandmother. You can't embarass him! You can't embarrass him. I mean, a man of honor and integrity would not let you say about his wife and mother the things I've said, but he's not embarrassed!"

"This is not a man. Barrack is not a man."

"Those of you who are supporting Obama, you women are going to see more cases of cancer, you women are going to see more cases of breast cancer, because you're tearing at the heart of God and God is going to tear your breasts off."

Now, I don't know about you, but no matter what the people who speak it look like, when I hear truth, I KNOW IT. Like my fellow Tea Partiers, I have a very real fine sense of when I am being lied to and when I am being told the truth, and this man, James David Manning, my fellow patriots, is speaking true words of the Lord. Most of them anyway, maybe not all, because I think he was wrong about Obama not being the Antichrist, because Obama really might be.

Someone needs to follow Obama around and see if he ever, like, takes his hands off and lets you see if there are wires or something else inside. Someone really needs to. This I pray, in Jesus' name, AMEN.

Is Obama a robot or something weird like that? What do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment